Sunday, October 19, 2008

....i want....

i have this habit
i'm not even always aware of

where i'll be walking
or stretching
or on the train
or an escalator


and i'll be thinking inside my head
like taffy being pulled apart
for whatever reason it is
one stretches taffy apart
over
and over
and over
and over
again



and it just eeps out




...i want...


and sometimes i don't even realize i'm saying it
out loud




but i do.





i.



want.




a clean start.
and i'm getting it.
like i've never had it given me before.




tonight i was hungry
for something below my belly button
for the mouth
the skin
the scent
the sweat
of someone who wants me
why does it feel
sometimes
like nobody wants me
[except kimmersk, if i were to get her drunk enough
and slick, if he weren't so head over head (sorry) for trish,
god bless her ever-loving soul]
step one....

1 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

awww things seem to be happening in your life that are good. all your wants will come to you-probably when you least expect it.

sometimes i'll catch myself saying something outloud and i'll think to myself "did i just say that so everyone else can hear?" i hate when i talk outloud when there's no one around who knows me.

keep your chin up. love will find you.

10:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home