Saturday, May 19, 2007

well, well, my, my

the other day MSN had a series on Transgender and such. It was covered in Newsweek, which i have been a fan of since jr high. really.

Wow.

So I just wanted to dedicate a post to that information.

They even included resources.

it just gives me hope, sometimes. well earned hope for the world at large when things like this show up on mainstream info highways.

on a fun side note: i cut my hair this week. it was getting rediculously shaggy, to the point that i was contemplating tucking it behind my ears. and today I received several compliments. my favorite: "you look all boy like, now."

3 Comments:

Blogger ac said...

I saw the transgender show. I was mesmerized. Viva la information! ac

20:19  
Blogger yorlor said...

the show?

21:52  
Blogger ac said...

A few weeks ago MSNBC had a very good documentary on called "Born in the wrong body".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18250458/

13:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home