Tuesday, May 15, 2007

let there be peace on earth

and the hearts of those who need it.

i'm serious. please take a moment of silence and pray for those who need to know that God still loves them, like Jerry Falwell. A man who followed his convictions, but forgot that one man's freedoms end where another one's begin.

it's okay if you don't like me, Jerry, but you can't tell me what to do.

i know in my heart that you will see truths now that you could not see on earth.

Rest in Peace, my friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

You're forgiving...

I know nothing about this guy. I guess I should do my homework. But from what I've read on people's blogs tonight-he sounded hateful.

You have a good heart Yorlor.

21:02  
Blogger yorlor said...

Bradcito wrote via email:
Yeah, I just read that. I'm not entirely sure
he deserves a moment of silence from me, though. I kind of agree with
Wonkette, who called him an "evil sonofabitch".


http://wonkette.com/politics/dept%27-of-just-rewards/god-angrily-awaiting-jerry-falwells-arrival-260639.php


http://www.americablog.com/2007/05/breaking-news-anti-gay-bigot-jerry.html

Bradcito

21:29  
Blogger yorlor said...

yorlor responded via email:

all the more reason to have a moment of silence.

"we"'ve been fighting falwell for so long, i think a moment of silence is necessary to readjust. not that another falwel can't arise from another corner to become the next nebacunezzarr...

i think we need a moment of silence for all the hatred and anger and injustice to pass over us. for every funeral that was picketed, for every child that was raised to carry a sign that read "Yay for AIDS."

the passing of someone this strong and full of fear is huge. we cannot begin by dancing on his grave. we need to begin by healing ourselves.


"Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero." - Brian Andreas

21:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home