Tuesday, December 12, 2006

cookie dough esta el diablo

on any other nite i might feel better, but i just got back from the corner store [i wish i was joking, they took a grocery store and stuck it in a shoebox. makes me feel like i'm back in NYC.] where i caved to buying, then eating half a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough.

HM is in the burbs overseeing family business. i'm waiting for the tylenol PM to kick in under the cookie dough while David Letterman makes me giggle with Dubbyah's latest speech flub. God bless Rupert. he does make me giggle, as well.

so, why am i snogging on cookie dough?

combo. tomorrow is a meeting to decide my fate in nursing school after a medication error [no, noone died. not even remotely life altering.] and B: that girl didn't take me up on my dinner offer. the PM is to ensure i sleep despite the uncertainty.

i should be bigger than swallowing cookie dough.

but i'm still a girl.

and i hate dating.

really.

insecurities, i suppose.

i'd go into it further, but my eyelids are winning the war on my attention span. tomorrow i have someone else's kids to shuffle off to school, appointments to keep and then the same kids to round up from school and usher home to dinner. a new and incredibly entertaining friend is coming over for margaritas and movies. think good thoughts for the meeting.

i guess somewhere in there i'll shoot for a jog. to feel better about the cookie dough.

in the meantime: the top ten is on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home