Thursday, October 04, 2007

damn...

slick kicks my tits.

another night given up to the ethers.

this must be my protesting the lonliness.

no dog to help me unwind so i come home and keep myself awake connecting to ya'll.

this is what i get for going on vacation.

_*_*_*_*_

true story i'm going to tell despite my eyelids falling in on themselves:

i called bradcito from work looking for affirmation in an amazing scheduling fluke: i have coming up 4-5 saturdays off work. [i'll post my average work week for ya'll another day.] and was telling him about how my boss pulled me into her office tonight. apparently, my inability to disguise or even slightly tamper my emotions, especially when stressed and observing a nurse who isn't paying the fuck attention to what the patient is actually going through, trying to explain/express to the nurse, or what the patient actually needs has made it's mark on the ward.

while my passion, concern, energy and idealism are commendable, i've got to tone it the fuck down. i'm pissing people off.

so... i have to come up with a plan of some sort to work on my professional development in said areas. things like "how can i appraoch people so that they respond to me in a positive manner?"

me: how well do you think it would go over if i said the steps i would take to improve the situation involved me getting laid?
bradcito: *laughter* that would be hilarious.

sigh, me.
smoov p, where are you, now?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yorlor

A friendly visit, the courtesy is one of my duties.

And I thank you for your visit, it is pleasant to communicate knowing the number of km which separate us.

In a friendly way

04:18  
Blogger Soup Waiter said...

I agree, you need to get laid

05:07  
Blogger kimmyk said...

aww poor poor yor.

if you send me your address i will send you sally for a visit as long as you promise to update her journal and send her home.

deal?

14:49  
Blogger Christine said...

Put me in the need to get laid column. Actually twice because I wouldn't mind a little bumping uglies myself.

20:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to kick'em!

Cleavage is always a positive benefit when trying to be more approachable :)

17:38  
Blogger yorlor said...

dip-dop-
so diplomatic. the honor is mine.

jj-
...

kk-
make it so, number one.

christine-
welcone aboard. getting laid twice for you. cheers.

slick-
they've experienced worse. at least you appreciate them. i'll work on the tata shots. i've got a few...

01:56  
Blogger Pat said...

Hi yorlor! Thanks for your visit and your loo news:)

02:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home